Enjoy an increase in speed and more power by utilizing the latest USB 3.0 technology for your workstation. The Dell™ SuperSpeed™ USB 3.0 Docking Station offers dual video ports that can deliver beyond HD video.
- Graphics up to 2048 x 1152 (1x DVI-I, 1x HDMI) to two monitors
- Includes a DVI-I to VGA adapter, 1 HDMI to DVI-I adapter, 2 USB 3.0 ports for your USB 3.0 peripherals* and 4 USB 2.0 ports for all of your USB 2.0 items
- The docking station also includes a Gigabit Ethernet port, audio In/Out ports to connect speakers and a security lock slot
- A 6.5A AC adapter and 2ft USB 3.0 cable are also included to help make it easy to connect your device to a complete workstation - dual monitors, a mouse, keyboard, printer and other peripherals (sold separately)
- Two high-powered USB ports offer extra power and stay on even when the laptop is disconnected
Important Details:To enable graphics, audio and Ethernet on your Dell SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Dock via the USB cable, please install the software driver from CD or from http://www.displaylink.com/support. Please note that Displaylink driver is however incompatible with tablet platforms with Intel Atom processor Z2760, such as the Dell Latitude 10.
Setup Tips: Ensure laptop has internet connection prior to installation to guarantee required driver updates.
Please view setup instructions here
Windows XP / Windows Vista Setup: Do not connect the Docking Station prior to installing the DisplayLink Driver.
*USB 3.0 requires a USB 3.0-capable computer.
Manufacturer Part# : YWDN0
Dell Part# : 332-0446