Your ultramobile, Personal Projector.Dazzle your audience in the conference room and beyond with the palm-sized, multimedia Dell Mobile Projector | M115HD with bright LED technology.
- Sized for travel: Take your show on the road with this ultraportable projector, small and lightweight enough to stow in your laptop.
- Designed for performance: Bring your most vibrant presentations to life with bright, crisp, high-resolution LED projection, built-in speaker and support for 720p HD.
- Flexible Connectivity: Project on the big screen from an array of mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones, using the M115HD's HDMI input, USB port or optional wireless connection.*
+ More Images
The conference room in your laptop bag.
Take your presentations wherever you choose with the Dell Mobile Projector | M115HD, the ideal travel companion for the mobile professional.
- Sized for the road: Measuring in at a mere 4.09" wide, 4.14" long and 1.43" high (104mm x 105.3mm x 36.5mm), the M115HD is sized to fit in your laptop bag, purse or the included carrying case.
- Extremely Light: With a weight of 360 g ± 22.7 g (0.8 lb ± 0.05 lb), it’s so light you’ll barely even notice you’re carrying it.
- Media to go: With 1GB internal flash memory*, the M115HD can store your media with ease for grab-and-go mobility.
- A sound choice: A built-in 1W speaker means your audio-visual presentation is totally self-contained. Easily add an external speaker by using the integrated headphone jack.
- Be fully equipped: Add optional accessories like the wireless dongle, miniature height-adjustable tripod and credit card-sized remote control to help run your presentations like a pro.
Small and bright
You want the ultimate in brightness from your projector. Light up the room with the M115HD, featuring dazzlingly bright, colorful and crystal-clear projection.
- Radiant: Your presentations will be brilliant with outstandingly bright 450 ANSI lumens (max.). Let your presentations shine, even in bright, ambient-light environments.
- Colorful DLP® and BrilliantColorTM technology deliver clarity and color accuracy, and native WXGA (1280x800) resolution and 10,000:1 typical (Full On/Full Off) contrast ratio means images are crisp and beautiful.
- Long projection life: The mercury-free LED technology in the M115HD projector provides up to 30,000 hours* (Normal Mode) of service and does not require LED/lamp/bulb replacement.
Accept no limits when it comes to bringing media to your presentations. The M115HD features a remarkable amount of connectivity, giving you a wide range of media options to choose from. More than just a projector, the M115HD is truly a portable media hub for home and office.
- Mobile devices on the big screen: The M115HD mobile projector is enhanced with HDMI and display over-USB functionality to allow direct connection and projection from various mobile devices, such as laptops, netbooks and HDMI-enabled Android or iOS cell phones and tablets.*
- Connect wirelessly: The optional wireless USB dongle (sold separately) enables wireless* features, including the ability to connect the M115HD to your laptop without cables or project from your Android or iOS mobile device* using the free WiFi Doc app (available from the App Store or Android Market). You also have the option to project via a compatible adapter or cable from your smartphone.
- PC-Free Presentation: No computer or mobile device? No problem. You can convert presentation files, such as PowerPoint® files, into JPEG files, and store them on your USB flash drive for instant viewing directly from the projector, using the optional remote control or menu buttons on the M115HD. You can also save files on and project directly from the M115HD’s internal flash drive or insert a micro SD card to project from the M115HD’s micro SD port, using the Office Viewer or the Multimedia Viewer programs.
- Project in HD: Full support for 720p HD resolution means you can project your media with exceptional image clarity and color.
- Make those connections: With VGA, HDMI and USB inputs, you can create multimedia presentations and run audio-visual applications from your digital camera, DVD or DVR player, video game console, and even from some mobile devices.*