Automate and simplify jobs.
Get tasks done efficiently with robust document and workflow solutions built into a high-performance, color multifunction printer.
- Scan and convert documents into editable, searchable PDFs directly from your printer with built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software, making it easy to locate or edit scanned text.
- Scan directly to multiple locations, including email, network folders, printers or to a USB memory device. Retrieve scanned files and route documents to pre-assigned destinations with a single click.
- Streamline your workflows with one-touch Job Flow Sheets. Use the Job Flow Editor to take complicated, repetitive tasks and combine them into a simple, customizable job flow — ready to activate at the touch of a button.
Exceptional performance, reliability and value
Ideal for large workgroups, the C5765dn delivers superb print, scan and copy performance, long-term reliability and low overall cost of ownership.
- Print up to 47 ppm letter, 45 ppm A4 in black or color.*
- Scan two-sided documents easily with the built-in 110-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) at up to 45 impressions per minute (ipm,Simplex).*
- Reduce paper usage by up to 50% of paper consumption with automatic two-sided printing (default print setting). This printer supports printing on recycled, renewable content, and chlorine-free paper.
- Get outstanding cost-per-page with optional high-yield cartridges that print up to 18,000 pages (mono) and up to 12,000 pages (color).*
- A maximum duty cycle of up to 110,000 pages per month * helps meet high-volume printing demands.
Enterprise-level security for strong data protection.
Protect sensitive information without disrupting your workflow with powerful security functions.
- Prevent unauthorized printer access through network user walk-up authentication with LDAP and Kerberos .
- Safeguard confidential scan and fax data with digital signature and 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption while sharing across a network or across devices.
- Protect data for copy, print, fax or email jobs with the printer’s hard drive encryption feature. Multi-pass secure erase further enhances hard-drive security.
Easy to use and highly customizable.
Simplify tasks and save time with intuitive and customizable features. Easily extend your capabilities with input and finishing options.
- Swiftly navigate menu and configuration settings using the intuitive 7" color touch screen control panel .
- Quickly access and print frequently used forms stored on printer using My Forms feature.
- Enable high-volume printing with a wide range of paper input options supporting up to 2,350-sheet capacity. Additional finishing options allow easy creation of in-house marketing materials.
Service and support for your multifunction printer.
Keep your downtime to a minimum and your business running to the maximum with outstanding support from Dell.
|Strong protection comes standard |
Work confidently with a standard 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty* and 3-year Next-Business-Day Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis.* Leverage Dell’s expertise to properly configure and size your deployments with the optional Deployment Service.
|Reduce maintenance costs |
Get fuser maintenance kit replacement for the life of your warranty. Dell includes a fuser maintenance kit in our Limited Hardware Warranty* to help you eliminate high replacement costs.
|Rest easy with superb support |
Simplify your entire printer environment with optional Dell ProSupport* services, featuring options such as specialized technical support and expert on-site* diagnosis.
|Manufacturer Part# : 3WXTR | Dell Part# : 225-4627|
Estimated Ship Date: 05/01/2017