- BR700G Features
- Green mode
- Battery failure notification
- Power-saving outlets
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
- Cold-start cable
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Disconnected battery notification
- Dataline surge protection
- Automatic self-test
- Adjustible voltage-transfer points
- Adjustible voltage sensitivity
- Audible alarms
- User-replaceable batteries
- USB connectivity
- Serial connectivity
- Transformer-block spaced outlets
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Intelligent battery management
- Safety-agency approved
- Lifetime data recovery warranty
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator
- Battery replacement without tools
- LCD graphics display
- APC by Schneider Electric is proud to bring you the first ENERGY STAR qualified UPS models.
- Acknowledged for meeting standardized energy efficiency requirements and passing the program's testing, the selected Smart-UPS and Back-UPS products have been recognized for their abilities to both save customers money while helping to protect the environment.
- In addition to delivering significant overall savings and providing critical, reliable functions within small to medium businesses and homes, the Schneider Electric Smart-UPS and Back-UPS were qualified by an independent laboratory on the following criteria to become marked as ENERGY STAR.
- Efficiency: UPS products considered must achieve operational efficiency in the top 25 percent of the market, thus allowing customers to realize lower electrical operating costs and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Performance Tested: All UPS products are subject to the EPA's ENERGY STAR test procedure.
- Published Results: UPS products must achieve specific test results, including efficiencies at 25, 50, 75 and 100 percent loads, as well as no load losses and other characteristics which are published on the EPA's web site.
- Easy-to-use auto shutdown software with power and energy management features.
- PowerChute Personal Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage and prevents potential data corruption. Designed for exceptional usability, it provides first-time users with optimal protection based on APC industry-leading power management expertise. Users also have the option to tailor PowerChute settings for their individual circumstances. Energy cost and CO2 information provides a greater understanding of the energy consumed by protected equipment and energy plans enable cost savings. Note: Features vary by Back-UPS model and by operating system.
The Back-UPS Pro family offers guaranteed power protection for high performance computer systems, routers/modems, external storage devices, game consoles and other electronics in your home or business. These UPSs supply electronics with abundant battery backup during outages and stabilize unsafe voltage levels. They also provide power protection from damaging surges and spikes, and allow the use of management software so you get the most out of your UPS. Premium features of this family may include Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), an LCD display, Smart Outlets, energy saving functions that reduce electricity use, network manageability, Watchdog, or configurable outlets. Together with the rest of the Back-UPS Pro's standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep your system available.
Manufacturer Part# : BR700G
Dell Part# : A3554475