- Captures real-time assessment data to gauge student comprehension as you teach to immediately identify individual learning needs and alter instruction as needed.
- Seamlessly and automatically integrates with ExamView® to ensure that you won’t lose images, answers, test banks, or data during assessment and grading.
- Automates and streamlines time-consuming administrative tasks like taking attendance, grading quizzes or tests, and recording the results.
- Supports multiple-choice, multiple-answer, yes-no, true-false, ranking, and advanced numeric- and 140 text-entry capabilities for flexibility in test writing and delivery, including types used in math and science.
- Boasts a 3-line LCD screen gives students real-time feedback and makes navigating self-paced assessments easy.
- Works with either CPS™ 6.0 or Response 6.0 software. Response software can be localized to 48 languages.
- Integrates with the eI CommunitySM to put even more peer-tested content and resources at your disposal.
- Operates in teacher-managed or student-managed modes.
- Offers state-of-the-art radio frequency protocol that provides easy and reliable plug-and-play connectivity.
|CPS student response systems are used by millions of students and teachers in more than 600,000 classrooms. Keep students engaged and involved in class with CPS Pulse. Facilitate greater student-teacher interaction in a fun, dynamic learning environment that encourages class discussion and participation. Students who normally remain silent in class now answer every question with confidence.|
Manufacturer Part# : RF-N-SYS030-0032
Dell Part# : A4879539