- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets : Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Power conditioning : Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Data line surge protection : Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Safety-agency approved : Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals
- Audible alarms : Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Automatic self-test : Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Cold-start capable : Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Hot-swappable batteries : Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Resettable circuit breakers : Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets : Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
|The Back-UPS ES offers affordable battery backup and surge protection for home computers. With enough power outlets to protect your entire system, built-in phone/fax/modem line (DSL compatible) protection and easy-to-install safe system shutdown software all make this power protection solution the best value for home and home office computers.|
Manufacturer Part# : BE550G-CN
Dell Part# : A1833724