- A high capacity 1 terabyte hard drive and network HD media player in one
- Play media from USB drives, home network, and the Internet on your TV
- Beautifully simple user interface for everyone in the family to use
- Access your Netflix unlimited membership and watch movies and TV episodes instantly.
- Collect your media in one place and stream it anywhere in the house.
Centralize your media collection - Store all your media in one place on the high-capacity drive. Enjoy your home movies, share vacation slideshows, and play your music on the big screen and sound system in your living room.
Access popular Internet content from the comfort of your living room - Play YouTube videos, access Facebook, see your photos on Flickr and watch daily video podcasts from CNN, NBC, MTV, ESPN, and other online content.*
*Availability varies by country. These streaming services may be changed, terminated or interrupted at any time.
Access media anywhere on your home network - The Ethernet port lets you connect this media player to your home network so you can access and stream video, photos, and music from any Mac®, PC, and network drive in your house.
Full-HD 1080p video playback - Sit back and enjoy the spectacular picture quality of brilliant high definition video and the crystal-clear sound of digital audio.
It's a multi-room media server streaming to any TV in your house - You can stream any file on the WD TV Live Hub media center to a WD TV Live media player or any DLNA/UPnP compatible TV, Blu-ray Disc player, or game console.
Play almost any type of media file - WD TV Live Hub supports a wide variety of the most popular file formats including HD camcorder video formats. No need to spend time transcoding.
Upload video clips and photos from anywhere - Download WD Photos, a free photo and video app for your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Android smartphone. Take a photo or video clip with your mobile device and upload it directly to the built-in hard drive on your WD TV Live Hub media center. You can also access all the photos stored on your WD TV Live Hub media center and show them off with your smartphone or tablet.
Video camera-ready - Connect your camcorder or digital camera directly to the media center and instantly view or archive HD video and photos without a PC.
Transfer files easily - Copy, move or delete files stored on a USB drive, a network drive, your camcorder, or a camera attached to the media center using the on-screen menus.
Works with USB keyboards - Use the on-screen keyboard, an alphanumeric keypad, or attach your wired or wireless USB keyboard for easy text input. Perfect for searching videos on YouTube or updating your status on Facebook.
WiFi-ready - Supports a wireless network connection to your home network with an optional USB wireless adapter. Or, get the speed you need to stream HD with a WD Livewire powerline AV network kit—it extends your Internet to any room in your home using your electrical outlets.
- Storing personal videos, music, and photos for playback on your TV
- Watching movies and TV shows from Hulu Plus, CinemaNow, Blockbuster On Demand, or Netflix
- Accessing popular Internet sites such as Facebook and YouTube
- Playing media stored on computers and USB drives connected to your home network
- Centralizing your digital media collection on your wired or wireless network
- Playing virtually any media file without transcoding
What's in the box
Media center: media player with built-in hard drive, Remote control with batteries, AC adapter, Quick Install Guide.