- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specifications
- Uses native PCI Express single chipset, providing enhanced compatibility, reliability and performance for your external storage needs
- Compliant with PCI Express 1.1 and is compatible with a PCI Express 2.0 slot
- Port Multiplier with command based switching capability
- Faster transfer rates with two independent channels
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Supports FIS based switching which allows you to use port multipliers (1 to 5 extra ports)
- Supports SATA II transfer rates of up to 3.0 Gbps
- 48 bits LBA, supports HDD larger than 137GB
|Add 2 eSATA ports to your desktop computer through a PCI Express expansion slot. This 2 Port PCI Express eSATA Controller Adapter Card offers simple connectivity between a host computer and eSATA devices. Providing two eSATA ports the adapter card offers a cost-effective solution for connecting hot-pluggable, high-speed storage, and in turn allows for easier data backups and archiving.|
With full support for SATA 300 (SATA II) hard drives and data transfer speeds of up to 3 Gbps, the adapter card features a native PCI Express single chipset that provides enhanced compatibility, reliability and performance for external SATA storage needs.
The PCI Express eSATA controller card also features port multiplier capability with command-based switching for connecting multiple external hard drives to a host PC or Mac desktop through a single external SATA connection. A dual profile solution, the eSATA controller card includes a low profile bracket for adapting to slimline or small form factor system applications.
Manufacturer Part# : PEXESATA2
Dell Part# : A1483767