- A dependable 3 year warranty provides peace of mind.
- Hot plug to allow computers to be added or removed without worrying about having to reboot the other
- Designed for guaranteed compatibility with Dell, Compaq, IBM and HP servers and systems.
- Compatible with all notebook computers.
- "Keep-alive" feature draws power from PC keyboard ports if power is lost. Switch will continue to operate during power outage even it it loses power, retaining mouse control.
- Rugged, all-metal 1U chassis for use in harsh environments and space-saving cabinets.
- Fast switch-buttons for each port provide quick access to any connected system.
- High 1920x1440 resolution capability supports the most demanding applications.
- Uses standard off the shelf cables or StarTech.com tangle fee KVM cables to connect PCs to the switch
- Can be cascaded to control up to 12 PCs
- Supports PCs requiring either PS/2 or USB keyboard/mouse
|This 4 USB+PS/2 KVM Switch offers a professional grade computer management tool that allows you to control up to 4 directly connected computers from one source, with support for display resolutions of up to 1920x1440 a perfect solution for high res applications.A versatile KVM solution, the switch can be used to control computers that support either USB or PS/2 connections (mouse, keyboard), and offers a scalable method of managing connected systems using cascaded installation (using multiple KVM switches). Offering broad compatibility, the KVM switch is designed to work with Dell, Compaq, IBM and HP servers and all PC notebook computers, ensuring a smooth and reliable operating experience.The KVM switch features a durable all metal body that is suitable for virtually any operating environment including corporate or industrial operating applications.This professional grade USB+PS/2 KVM Switch provides reliable computer management and is backed by StarTech.com's 3 year warranty.|
Manufacturer Part# : SV431H
Dell Part# : A0632569