Your color-critical work deserves stunning color performance.
Experience the latest technology with the DellTM UltraSharp U2713H 27" high-performance monitor for consistent colors right out of the box.
- Remarkable screen clarity: Experience stunning high-definition details and the ability to view more onscreen content with the, WQHD, up to 2560 x 1440 resolution and a 120% color gamut*.
- Stunning color precision and performance: U2713H with PremierColor comes factory color calibrated to support 99% AdobeRGB which enables brilliant and accurate color hues and saturation. Six axis color control enables further user customization, professional color critical work.
- Superb user experience: Convenience is at your fingertips with multiple connectivity ports, including USB 3.0, DisplayPort 1.2, mini-DisplayPort, DVI-DL (HDCP) and HDMI.*
+ More Images
Get exceptional screen performance with Dell PremierColor
- Consistent, accurate hues: Experience stunning color precision right out of the box with factory-color calibration.
- Industry color standards: Meet professional design standards with 99% AdobeRGB and 100% sRGB at a deltaE of less than 2.
- Custom color adjustments: Tweak shades to your preference of saturation or hue with Dell Custom Color. Or choose to further calibrate the monitor with the optional X-rite i1DisplayPro colorimeter, which allows you to access a 14-bit LUT (look-up table) via the Dell UltraSharp Color Calibration Solution software.
- High color gamut and depth: A 120% color gamut* and 1.07 billion colors helps enable smooth gradation of color and razor sharp details.
Enhance your overall viewing experience
- Multiple connectivity options: Connect PCs and accessories seamlessly with USB 3.0, DisplayPort 1.2 mini-DisplayPort, DVI-DL (HDCP) and HDMI.*
- Flexible viewing: Adjust the monitor to your most comfortable setting with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustability features.
- Dell Display Manager: Improve productivity with Smart Video Enhance, Auto Mode and Easy Arrange software applications.
- Premium Panel Guarantee: Receive a free panel exchange should you experience a single bright pixel on your monitor.
- Solid warranty and service: Get 3 years Advanced Exchange Service & Limited Hardware Warranty.
Choose an eco-friendly design
Power management features:
Dim your monitor or put it into sleep mode with Dynamic dimming or PowerNap to help save energy.
These monitors contain arsenic-free and mercury-free LED panels and their circuit boards are BFR/PVC- free.
Meet energy criteria with ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Gold registered and TCO-certified displays.