- ON/OFF Switch and Circuit Breaker - supplies power to the Surge Protector switched outlets, and serves as a circuit breaker. As a circuit breaker, when it trips due to an overload condition, the ON/Off Switch goes to the OFF position. Disconnect all connected equipment, and set the ON/OFF Switch to the ON position. Reconnect all devices to be protected one at a time. DO NOT reconnect the device that caused the switch to trip.
- Power Cord - is 8-feet (2.43 meters) long and provides input power from the wall outlet to the unit. It has an offset plug so it does not block other outlets.
- Switched Outlets (11) - all power outlets provide protection against surges. Sliding shutters are used to keep dust and dirt out of the outlets when they are not being used.
- BUILDING WIRING FAULT Indicator - illuminates (red) to show the building wiring is not properly installed, and may present a potential shock hazard. If this indicator lights at any time, contact a qualified electrician to correct building wiring.
- PROTECTION WORKING Indicator - the green PROTECTION WORKING indicator lights to show the surge protector is capable of protecting equipment from harmful electrical surges. The connected equipment is also protected even when the power switch is turned OFF. If the indicator does not illuminate when the unit is turned ON, the unit is no longer capable of protecting equipment and should be returned to APC.
- OVERLOAD Detection Indicator - illuminates (yellow) when the unit is loaded above 12 amps.
- Tel/DSL In - is used to connect an RJ-11 telephone line from the wall to the surge protector. This connector protects a phone, fax or modem from power surges through the phone line.
- Tel/DSLTo Equipment - these connectors are used to connect an RJ-11 telephone cable from the surge protector to a phone, fax, modem or Digital Suscriber Line (DSL) phone.
- In and To Equipment (Coaxial) - are used to connect a standard cable TV input coaxial cable to the surge protector. The In connector, when used with the To Equipment connector, protects the cable modem, cable box, DSS receiver, television, A/B switch, splitter or VCR from surges through the cable. Included with the unit is a coaxial cable for DSS system applications.
- Network In and To Equipment - the In connector is used to connect an RJ-45 network line from the wall jack to the surge protector. The To Equipment connector is used to connect an RJ-45 network line from the surge protector to the computer.
- Pivoting Strain Relief - allows the power cord 180-degrees of top-to-bottom rotation to extend the life of the power cord and the surge protector.
|Lightning and power surges can permanently ruin your electronic equipment. Changes in voltage cause lockups and loss of work. This unit will protect your equipment from the threat of bad power. The Performance SurgeArrest series provides maximum protection for high performance multimedia computers and electronic equipment.|
Manufacturer Part# : P11VNT3-CN
Dell Part# : A2796641