- Energy-Saving Technology - Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation - AVR boosts the AC power and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode, conserving battery life and delivering a cleaner signal to connected equipment.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation - Lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ('humming') over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets - Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux.
- Convenient Mounting - Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
|Ideal for mid-level to upper level computer systems, the CyberPower™ CP685AVR 685 VA / 390 W UPS guards against surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities. It also protects your computer system and valuable data during a power outage. This UPS offers battery run times of up to 70 minutes and a total of eight power outlets, including four transformer-spaced outlets. It features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) which steps up low voltages to safe output levels without resorting to battery power. The bundled PowerPanel™ Personal Edition software automatically saves and closes open files and intelligently shuts down the computer system in the event of a power outage. This compact unit delivers a power rating of 685 VA (390 W), and offers phone, fax, modem and network protection.|
Manufacturer Part# : CP685AVR
Dell Part# : A2388279