- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display - The innovative front panel LCD can be used to display detailed information on the status of your UPS and current power conditions. The LCD displays 11 different diagnostics: Input voltage level, Output voltage level, Automatic voltage regulator, Battery capacity, Runtime estimate, Load level, Output frequency, On battery, Overload, Fault Condition, and Silent mode. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - AVR technology will stabilize the AC signal and maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers a cleaner signal to your connected equipment.
- GreenPower UPS™ - GreenPower UPS™ technology significantly reduces UPS energy costs by bypassing the AVR transformer when incoming AC power is clean. This not only dramatically reduces utility consumption, but also reduces heat dissipation and system noise.
- Ultra-Quiet UPS - The combination of an advanced ventilation design, high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS™ technology give CyberPower UPS systems the lowest sound emissions in its class. This makes our UPS perfect for desktop applications, audio/video installations, and quiet workstation environments.
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or “humming” that occurs over telephone lines, or stereo electronics.
- USB Connectivity - An HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with the built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- PowerPanel PE ™ Smart Management Software – In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves your open files and will “Hibernate” your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of the UPS’s status, and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads, and low battery.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are also certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Vista ™ compatible - Our Power Management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 200x, Server, XP, and Vista.
The Intelligent LCD Series CP685AVRLCD UPS, designed for mid- to high-end computer systems, is the only UPS in its class to feature the combined power of AVR line conditioning, multifunction LCD readout, compact footprint, and 'Green UPS' cost-reducing technology.
The patented GreenPower UPS™ technology used in this UPS unit significantly reduces energy-usage and cooling costs associated with UPS power protection. In fact, the GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry bypass reduces energy use by up to 75% compared to a traditional UPS design. As a result, you can expect to save up to $55 annually (varies based on usage and regional kilowatt per hour costs) by using GreenPower UPS™ technology. Click here for additional information about cost-reducing GreenPower UPS™ technology.
Real-time system vitals can be viewed using this Crystal-Blue display. The unit can be conveniently placed in a workstation cabinet, or directly on a desktop. The CP685AVRLCD guards against surges/spikes, and offers battery backup in the event of brownouts, or total power loss. The unit's unique combination of advanced energy-saving circuitry and shielded Ultra-Quiet design also make it the quietest compact UPS available for office and home office settings.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures that all your electronics are receiving clean power and maintains a safe voltage level. PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software automatically saves and closes open files and then shuts down the computer system in an intelligent and orderly manner.
The Intelligent LCD Series is also equipped with full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV). “Surge-Only” outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.
Manufacturer Part# : CP685AVRLCD
Dell Part# : A2487258